Property Project Management
We offer an individual project management service for new-build country houses, extensions and restorations of significant and Listed houses. Operating across the South of England, we enable projects to run seamlessly, acting as client’s agent in a variety of ways, depending on the project and the specifics of each client.
- • New Builds
- • Property Restoration
- • Listed Building Work
- • Barn Conversions
- • Agricultural Buildings
- • Parkland Creation and Restorations
James Shaw-Porter leads our Property Project Management team.
We specialise in enabling property projects to run seamlessly, acting as conduit for clear and constructive communication between client and contractors.
As agents for our clients we manage the day to day running of projects from planning through to completion, and pride ourselves in our ability to bring a project in on time and within budget.
Recent projects include:
- Project management of a new build 9,000 sq ft Neo-Georgian manor house in Dorset.
- Restoration of a complex of derelict Listed cottages in Dorset.
- Restoration of an 8,000 sq ft manor house in Devon.
- Creation of a new farm house from a derelict barn complex in Dorset.
- A new-build 7,500 sq ft estate dower house in Wiltshire.
- Conversion of a derelict barn into a shooting lodge in Hampshire.
- Complete restoration of a Listed farmhouse in Hampshire.
- Conversion of a farmyard complex in Dorset.
- Creation of a new bridge across a river on a private estate in the West Country.