We are experts in residential-led development, including large-scale strategic development, development viability and the acquisition and disposal of land. Specialising in residential development land agency, strategic development consultancy and residential valuations, we act for landowners, private developers and housing associations.
- • Development Land Agency
- • Strategic Development
- • Development Delivery Strategies
- • Residential-Led Mixed-Use Development Valuation
- • Affordable Housing Brokerage, Consultancy & Valuation
- • Planning Viability
- • Development Regeneration
- • Development Sales Advisory
- • PRS & BTR Appraisals & Feasibility Studies
Simon Williams leads our Development Consultancy team.
We undertake large-scale portfolio appraisals, large-scale strategic development viability and the acquisition and disposal of land, acting for landowners in both the private and public sectors.
A key focus is on advising on the delivery and viability of all types of development land-led opportunities through innovative delivery solutions.
Recent experience includes:
- Working with a property company on the development land agency of phased serviced land parcels within a 2,500-unit major development site in Hampshire.
- Providing financial and planning viability advice to a local authority through detailed cashflow modelling of a possible major urban regeneration site on the South Coast.
- Supporting a private landowner in securing a developer/promotion partner for a 250-acre farm in Hampshire for a potential 1,200 residential dwellings.
- Working with a private landowner and strategic master developer to support the delivery of a 6,000-unit urban extension in Hampshire.
- Acting for landowners, PLC house builders and promoters in the disposal of large-scale development sites in the Southern Counties.
- Numerous valuations of development sites for registered providers.
- Providing financial viability appraisals in support of planning applications to optimise developer returns.